Friday, December 31, 2010
Writing Tip - Get Published, DUH
Now that I am FINALLY published in the first issue of Nap I can give this writing tip: get published! Then people can read your stories! DUH. If you're not published then how are people going to read what you wrote? I guess you can show them one by one, but that's going to take a long time! So get published already!
Here are the steps to get published.
1. Write a story or poem.
2. Submit said story or poem.
3. Wait. Go for a walk or get a burrito or something.
4. Get accepted and then published!
5. Show off to friends through various internet outlets: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
6. Write blogs about getting published and give advice because now you can because you are published!
7. Go on a drinking binge, feel the futility of publication and of life.
8. Wake up and repeat!!!
Have a Happy New Year and next year just get published already! Goodness!